Our Teen program provides Driver Safety Education for youth under 18 years of age. Our objective is to provide current information and techniques in teaching novice drivers the basics of motor vehicle operation and to train and prepare individuals for WA driver license exams.
International Driving School uses a performance based curriculum using the Washington Risk Prevention Curriculum from the Department of Licensing. This is a systematic approach in which students progress from classroom instruction to behind the wheel experience.
Our stated purpose is to provide the student with the learning experiences that will improve the quality of human decisions and performance tasks related to the Highway Transportation System in a manner which encourages continued improvement.
- Minimum down payment = $400. Full tuition is due on or before the class start date
- Payment options: Cash, Card, Check, or Online
- Course completion deadline: 4 months from the class start date
- The minimum class size is 10 students.
- Class schedule is subject to change with notice due to class size, holidays, or unforeseen weather conditions