International Driving School uses a performance based curriculum using the Washington Risk Prevention Curriculum from the Department of Licensing. This is a systematic approach in which students progress from classroom instruction to behind the wheel experience.
Our stated purpose is to provide the student with the learning experiences that will improve the quality of human decisions and performance tasks related to the Highway Transportation System in a manner which encourages continued improvement.
Teen Drivers Education Classes: $450
- Minimum down payment = $250 during enrollment.
- Payment options: Cash, Card, or Check payable to IDS.
- Class schedule is subject to change with notice due to class size, holidays, or unforeseen conditions.
Speed up the registration process! Pre-apply: the first step to getting your first WA instruction permit or driver’s license.
Basic requirements by the state of Washington:
- 30 Hours of classroom instruction (takes minimum 5 weeks to complete)
- Six hours behind-the-wheel
- 1 to 4 hours back seat observations
- Cash or check payable to International Driving School, LLC
- Call us 206-327-9588
Teen Class Schedule for 2020
Contact us for availability and information.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Availability|
|June 14||July 25||Sat, Sun, Mon||12pm-2pm||Full|
|June 30||July 30||Tues, Wed, Thurs||5pm-7pm||Full|
|Aug 1||Aug 31||Sat, Sun, Mon||12pm-2pm||Full|
|Aug 4||Sept 3||Tues, Wed, Thurs||5pm-7pm||Full|
|Sept 12||Oct 18||Sat, Sun||12pm-2pm||Full|
|Sept 15||Oct 15||Tues, Wed, Thurs||5pm-7pm||Full|
|Oct 24||Dec 12||Sat, Sun||12pm-2pm||Open|
|Nov 3||Dec 3||Tues, Wed, Thurs||5pm-7pm||Open|
- Attention! Call the school office to confirm your class enrollment status
- In order to reserve the class seat, parents and students are required to come to the main school office to complete and sign up the class admission/agreement form
- Bring proof of identity and age: Picture ID, passport,
Pay for Classes
*Prices include 3% Paypal Processing Fee