International Driving School uses a performance based curriculum using the Washington Risk Prevention Curriculum from the Department of Licensing. This is a systematic approach in which students progress from classroom instruction to behind the wheel experience.
Our stated purpose is to provide the student with the learning experiences that will improve the quality of human decisions and performance tasks related to the Highway Transportation System in a manner which encourages continued improvement.
Speed up the registration process! Pre-apply: the first step to getting your first WA instruction permit or driver’s license.
Basic requirements by the state of Washington:
- 30 Hours of classroom instruction (takes minimum 5 weeks to complete)
- Six hours behind-the-wheel
- 1 to 4 hours back seat observations
- Cash or check payable to International Driving School, LLC
- Call us 206-327-9588
Teen Class Schedule for 2022
Contact us for availability and information.
|8||July 18- Aug 24||Mon, Tue, Wed||6pm-8pm||
|9||Aug 13 – Oct 1||Sat, Sun||10am-12pm||Open-Zoom (Tukwila)|
|10||Sept 5 – Oct 5||Mon, Tue, Wed||6pm-8pm||Open (SeaTac)|
|11||Oct 3 – Nov 2||Mon, Tue, Wed||6pm-8pm||Open (SeaTac)|
|12||Oct 1 – Nov 19||Sat, Sun||10am-12pm||Zoom (Tukwila)|
|13||Sept 19 – Oct 19||Mon, Tue, Wed||5pm-7pm||Open|
|14||Nov 7 – Dec 7||Mon, Tue, Wed||5pm-7pm||Open|
|15||Dec 19 – Jan 18||Mon, Tue, Wed||5pm-7pm||Open|
Quick Reminder of the current School Policy:
- All classes are currently being held virtually, using Zoom.
- Class size: minimum 10 students
- Tuition fee = Basic= $495 ; Complete/Bundle= $550
- Minimum down payment = $300. Full tuition is due on or before the first day of class.
- Payment options: Cash, Card, Check, or Online
- Course completion deadline: 4 months from the first-class day
- No in-person class (except for orientation and graduation) until further notice of getting back to normal.
- Class schedule is subject to change with notice due to class size, holidays, or unforeseen weather conditions
- Attention! Call the school office to confirm your class enrollment status
- In order to reserve the class seat, parents and students are required to come to the main school office to complete and sign up the class admission/agreement form
- Bring proof of identity and age: Picture ID, passport,
Pay for Classes
*Prices include 3% Paypal Processing Fee