Staff & Employment
We have a dedicated staff who always work hard around the clock to provide good customer service with great respect and professionalism.
Bilingual (Amharic and English Speaker). Background educator. Licensed Driving instructor since 2007.Great passion and inspiration to teach young people.
Bilingual (Amharic and English). Expert in customer service. Happy to work with people.
Exceptionally long driver teaching experience (since 1998). Friendly and happy to work with teen student drivers.
Hadi S. Debssa
Good customer service and teaching experience.
Licensed Driving Instructor
Payroll salary: DOE
- At least 21 years of age
- Driver’s license for at least 5 years
- high school diploma or equivalent
- provide complete driving record before being hired that shows:
- Not more than one moving traffic violation within the preceding twelve months or more than two moving traffic violations in the preceding twenty-four months.
- No drug or alcohol-related traffic violation or incident within the preceding three years. If there are two or more drug or alcohol-related traffic violations in the applicant’s driving history, the applicant is no longer eligible to be a driving instructor; and
- No driver’s license suspensions, cancellation, revocation, or denial within the preceding two years, or no more than two of these occurrences in the preceding five years
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Receive over 100 hours of classroom and in car training- Driver Safety knowledge and skills
- Pass the WA State driving instructor knowledge and skills exams
- Work with minimum supervision
- Passion and motivation to teach young driver in classroom and car
- Remain calm under stressful situations
- Flexible availability to work in part-time or full-time position
- Teaching or customer service experience
- Responsible and friendly personality
Customer Service Support
- At least 18 years of age
- Flexible Availability
- Demonstrated Customer Service Experience